Custom Search

News World

Nov 25, 2011

Celebrity. Robex Julia: I'm Not Queen Transvestite or Transgender



The name Julia Robex, suddenly sticking when first film release in the arms of DEAD YOUNG WIDOW. Public attention because of its appearance known as the Queen of Transvestites. As a newcomer, the owner of Baby's real name Nasroen Wijaya is not aware of the effect. Not just family protested, too many people are wondering.


Apparently, for the promotion of film girl born in Malang, August 21, 1985 This must be willing referred to as the Queen of Transvestites. And Julia, was not the Queen of Transvestites. With her talent, she wanted to keep moving forward. Following admission to KapanLagi.com ® honestly when appointments in the region Epicentrum.


QUEEN NOT TRANSVESTITEActually you're the Queen Transvestite or not? Not. I am not a transvestite or transgender Queen.So what's the story so-called Queen of Transvestites? Not from me yes, that would use the name as a transvestite image to remove the film. But they (producers) who will. Because in the movie that was indeed his role I was transsexual mothers who are raising a child. They say that in blow-up can be booming. So like how gossip is so contrived.





They said it was not to you when it will be referred to as the Queen of Transvestites? Not ask for approval at all. Said baseball altogether. That in the event the press junket, so suddenly called aja.Shocked? Shocked lah. The problem I'm not the Queen of Transvestites so. Because there are fears that the community did not accept. So I wrote pingin ngelurusin. Yes definitely fitting shock suddenly say that.


Family's reaction? Family got surprised and asked, but I love the sense for the promo film wrote. I would not want to have adherents. But surely most people closest to me know how I like. Aja tetep shock.You yourselves do not try to justify it? I still wrote. No comment. Let the people speak anything. Because every single word that I would keluarin so many words. Let me prove it to work. I do not like personally, I like how nunjukin. We all do the same, do not need to think about is dizziness.


I pingin yesterday to remove the image that circulated in print and online. I do not want stag here. Pingin can move forward again. Pingin prove it if I just wrote. Women who pingin so as Christine Hakim. Originally given a chance, I'm sure I could.
CONTINUES TO ADVANCE FILMHow the story come to play movies in DEATH IN YOUNG WIDOW hug? In fact, the opportunity was not unexpected, yes, because I really wanted to jump in entertainment. IN the previous modeling, Wish to be a singer. But fitting a model I have a friend who ngenalin same producer and director, trus me casting is received. To play the movie I learned first 2 weeks for a character in the movie.Had used for promotion? Never mind, already happened. Because I myself do not actually too I think. Just learning it wrote. It turned out to have a career that must be sacrificed.


Hope? The point that everyone must have had a chance to advance in areas of interest. I want to go international. People abroad see the movie not because of who's playing. But does not fit his character. Which blow up in his performance. Not a personal thing exaggerated. Had time to feel I do not belong here, because people do not give space.


Role model? Angelina Jolie, cool. Because I think he wrote that can play different characters especially girls action. He meranin used to be a guy, but he could ngelakuin.Christine Hakim, yes he never dies. Good acting and performance, balanced hold. I never go up or down. He was really instrumental in the movies. Moreover, he's fit to play in the EAT, PRAY, LOVE, only he's the only actress who could play with Julia Roberts.


PERSONALHobby? I like singing in fact, wrote his own singing. Like to draw due to take graphic design basics.The saddest experience? It never had a sad experience, except for a breakup. Yes there are some usual stuff going out, drop out and try to relate to other men. Only the latter is feeling very lucky. Due to the couple who accept me as I am. Splashy promo film Pas yesterday, he received a very.The happiest? Can nyenengin parents.


Favorite holiday? To the beach, last yesterday I went to Pacific Islands. I think there are people who would not recognize me, but it turns out there wrote. Originally wanted to retreat after yesterday's problems. But to think of it already, so it kept going.Favorite food? Not hard to yes if you eat, most like to eat seafood.

No comments:

IT Conversations

Moneycontrol Latest News

Latest new pages on Computer Hope

Latest from Infoworld

Door Lock

Door Lock Import Top Door Lock from China Contact Quality Manufacturers Now